INTEL PENTIUM PROCESSOR T4400 DRIVER

See your Intel representative for details. This item doesn’t belong on this page. Refer to Datasheet for thermal solution requirements. Intel Authorized Distributors sell Intel processors in clearly marked boxes from Intel. System and Maximum TDP is based on worst case scenarios.

Uploader: Kazigar
Date Added: 4 November 2009
File Size: 48.62 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 85888
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Intel Pentium T4400 2.2GHz Dual-Core (AW80577GG0491MA) Processor

Ratings and Reviews Write a review. It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. Last one Free shipping. How efficiently does the processor use electricity?

System and Maximum TDP is prodessor on worst case scenarios. Intel Core iK 5.

Downloads for IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® Processor T4400 (1M Cache, 2.20 GHz, 800 MHz FSB) Socket P

Reasons to buy the Core i3 Significantly higher clock speed 3. Listing of RCP does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel. This dual-core processor provides a maximum L2 cached memory capacity of 1 MB. In the following list you can select and also search for devices that should be added to the comparison.

MDM 5614PM3C DRIVER

Intel Pentium T GHz Dual-Core (AWGGMA) Processor | eBay

The lowest-priced item that has been restored to working order by the manufacturer ‘manufacturer refurbished condition’ or an eBay seller or a third party not approved by the manufacturer ‘seller refurbished condition’. Intel refers to these processors as tray or Psntium processors.

Reasons to consider the Intel Core i3 Intel Pentium T 2. Intel Core iK – 3. PCMark 8 Home 3.

Listing of these RCP does not constitute a formal pricing offer from Intel. Dual-Core Pentium Computer Processor. This Intel Pentium processor features two cores and two threads. Intel Core i3 3.

Intel Core iK 4. Specifications Full list of technical specs. Intel Pentium Dual Core.

They typically carry a three-year warranty. You may also like. Intel Pentium Single Core Processors. An additional expansion port is also included for the motherboard.

The socket is the component that provides the mechanical and electrical connections between the processor and motherboard. C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, and so on, where more power saving actions are taken for numerically higher C-states. Frequency is measured in gigahertz GHzor billion cycles per second.

HL-DT-ST GCC-4482B DRIVER

Intel Pentium T vs Core i3

Processor numbers differentiate features within each processor family, not across different processor families. The two cores allow one to run at full capacity while the other rests to reduce voltage pull.

Please share our article, every lntel counts! Super Pi Mod 1. Please submit your comments, questions, or suggestions here. Cinebench R10 – Rendering Single 32Bit.