AUGUST DVB T202 DRIVER

The bundled software also keeps giving Run Time errors and crashing to desktop on both computers used. Shopping Cart 0 Item s: Had the first generation of this stick but lost the registration key so was unable to run it anymore, academic really as it would not have worked on windows 10 anyway. Price history lowest price available in UK: Used on – Windows Seven Premium 64bit. Page 7 Step So all-in-all I’m quite impressed with this little gadget.

Uploader: Goltimi
Date Added: 3 November 2008
File Size: 31.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93089
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

The listed offers do not constitute legally binding advertising claims of the t2202 Mine is an 8yr old HP Pavilion running windows Tried it out at home, clear and stable picture just having the antenna in the living room.

You get a nice remote with this too, just pull dvv the plastic tab, that is hanging out of the battery compartment of the remote and away you go. Not tried to pause or other functions as remote control isn’t great at reacting, but for the price if you just want to watch some TV it’s fine. Very useful piece of kit highly recommended. The pause button would not pause live TV. This can only be done from the computersomewhat making the remote a bit useless if you’re sitting at the back of the room.

MARTELLS DRUNK DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I like it because it is excellent quality recording, no advertising pop-up except those you would normally get on the TV station.

August DVB-T202

Good overall product, highly recommended. The bundled software also keeps giving Run Time errors and crashing to desktop on both computers used. Picture quality is good but I thought it could be a bit brighter – maybe just my monitor. When results are sorted by a different currency than the local currency of a merchant, the conversion is based on a conversion rate determined by us, which is often not identical with the conversion rate used by the merchant.

August DVB-T starting from £ () | Skinflint Price Comparison UK

When you use the scheduled record function, real-time when performing the initial scan. Just insert the CD or download the software from the August website and follow the instructions on screen. If it tt202 not appeared in Device Manager after installation, please attempt re-installation.

Will give it a go and let you know. Please check the status of the Freeview switchover in your area. The mini disc is suitable for a standard tray loading CD drive but not for a slot loading one. I have set this up in Windows 7, with Windows Media Centre and it found the channels no problem, using roof aerial.

In particular, price increases are possible between the date of acquisition by us and the visit of the site by you. As I was happy with the original which was both robust and reliable, I thought I would go for this item.

MOTHERBOARD P4I45GV DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Contents User Manual 1.

Get fast answers from reviewers. The driver can be downloaded at www. The supplied disk didn’t autorun and failed to install the driver. Have used for many months now with desktop running Win No responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information.

Enter text from picture: See all 3 brand new listings. Show more Show less.

August DVB-T – PC TV Tuner Stick – Mini USB Freeview TV Receiver and Recorder

Log in or register. Ahgust have an account? Outages of merchant websites and other technical problems can cause unusual fluctuation in the price history.

Page 5 Step 2: The warranty only covers the main unit, and does agust The effective range of the remote is 5m. Mini All formats Text, image, video Image and video reviews only Text, image, video.